Saturday, August 1, 2009

This is URGENT, friends !!! Please read ...

This is an urgent plea to you all, to go to the sites I'm sharing links to, below:

http://www.globalhealthfreedom.org/


http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=27275

These two sites contain some urgent, and very important, information that I leave with you, to sort through, to study, to learn more about, and ... make your own conclusions!

I believe that Self Shielding, some call Self Quarantine-ing, may be the only way to protect our children and our selves from the government forcing all Americans to receive "regular flu" *and* "swine flu" vaccinations, beginning very soon.

I believe these websites will tell you all you need to know.

I highly recommend you view the video by Dr. Rima E. Laibow, about Self Shielding.

There is a page, on the Health Freedom USA website, that offers a full explanation of what "this issue" I am writing about ... covers:
You can read that article at this link, below:

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=3170

As I look back over the information, I am not finding the video by Dr. Laibow so easy to locate, friends. That surprises me. But I did save the link to it, elsewhere. I can find it, and will include it in my next post, here, for those who want to hear what Rima E. Laibow, M.D., shared, not long ago. (from Italy, while at a medical conference, there, regarding such issues as this -- our health and our national leaders' attempts to cut our lives short)

Please take this seriously, friends!
It might mean the difference between life and death for some of your, or my, children... or you (or me).