Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Few Words to Remind us of The One Who Loves You

The Lord bless you in all you do for His glory!
He is watching over you, and rejoices over you with Joy and with singing!

Let's remember He likes it when we sing His Word to Him, in praise to His Name!
He is The One Who has made sure all our needs are met, in Him, in His Son, Yeshua (Jesus)!

All we need to do is trust in, believe in, Yeshua's atoning sacrifice in our place, to make full payment (as the propitiation for our sins, transgressions we've committed against our Father in Heaven) for us.

He has paid it all! Now, we can surrender our lives to Him, and ... He has made provision for all we need. We just obey His Holy Spirit, Who teaches us, and convicts us, and prompts us to do what God our Father wants us to do. He does the rest; he's already done the rest!

Hallelujah! It's done! We're free, in Yeshua! He is Lord and Redeemer! Praise The Name of The Lord Almighty!

The hymn, "Just a Closer Walk with Thee," is an inspiration to me. So, I hope it will inspire you, and encourage your heart, today. Please read the words, as you think about what they mean, as applied to your life:

(the melody is "Anonymous;" and the words of the hymn are said to be "Anonymous")

1.
I am weak, but Thou art strong, (Thou art strong,)
Jesus, keep me from all wrong; (from all wrong;)
I'll be satisfied as long, (just as long,)
As I walk, let me walk close to Thee. (close to Thee.)

(refrain) (chorus)
Just a closer walk with Thee, (walk with Thee,)
Grant it, Jesus, is my plea; (humble plea;)
Daily walking close to Thee, (close to Thee,)
Let it be, Dear Lord, let it be. (let it be.)

2.
Through this world of toil and snares, (toil and snares,)
If I falter, Lord, who cares? (Lord, who cares?)
Who with me my burden shares? (burden shares?)
None but Thee, Dear Lord, none but Thee. (none but Thee.)

repeat "refrain" (chorus)

3.
When my feeble life is o'er, (life is o'er,)
Time for me will be no more; (be no more;)
Guide me gently, safely o'er, (safely o'er,)
To Thy Kingdom shore, to Thy shore. (to Thy shore.)

repeat "refrain" (chorus)

If you do not know the "melody" for this hymn of the faith, loved by those who trust in and believe in The Lord Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ), visit my blog at http://threadsofsilver.wordpress.com/