Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Life's Shining!

Or, maybe, I should say:  Lives are shining!  --  The Canadian truck drivers, and, now, the American truck drivers, have shown an amazing amount of courage and love, in recent days!

Real Love comes in various colors, shapes and sizes!  True Love's Source is known, by me, as YHVH, The I AM, The Self-Existent One, The Creator of this entire universe!  I have observed His Love in the form of a tiny baby's zest and enthusiasm for life!

Real Love is seen in different forms:  Parents defending their children, educators who show real compassion for their protegés, and home educators who exemplify both of these actions, ... with Real Love!

IF you have chosen the less-traveled path of educating your children, or your grandchildren, from a home base, you know how challenging it can be!  Yet, the rewards go eons beyond any sacrifices made!

Having educated my own from about 1979 until 2018, through it all, there were so many benefits that Shined, that the conclusion of each yearly evaluation was something like:  My Father in heaven, IF You are willing to continue instructing me, and these children who all belong to You, ultimately, I am willing to continue.  And, the reaponse always seemed -- to me -- to be something like:  Yes, child, I Am willing!

IF you are struggling with any facet of the Journey called Home Education, I am available!  Leave me a Comment!  Your response will come as soon as possible!  Hopefully, within 24 hours! ... or sooner than 12 hours!

We mamas Do Love our Children!  I am still learning from the Instructions in YHVH's Book!  His Love and Mercy endure for ever!

(( joyful smile ))  Shalom, in Yeshua's Mighty Name  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your kind words with us. If you want to rant, do not waste our time. Shalom