Wednesday, October 12, 2011

links to teachings about Succoth / Sukkot

Please note: When I share links on this blog site, that does not mean I agree with music styles chosen by any site or site owner I share a link to. Others may choose to use music "of their own choice" as part of that site or to go along with that site owner's message or information shared. I do not endorse or agree with music others choose that does not agree with the standards, for the use of & style of music, according to Scripture, according to YHVH's Will & perspective. This does not mean I think I am better than anyone else. But, I must do what am convicted to do. Other followers of Yeshua must do what they are convicted to do. *I do have a music standard 'on which I stand.' If you would like information on that, ... please leave me a comment, asking about that. *I am considering sharing links to sites that have the same standard / conviction as I have, about the topic of music, and types of music which are pleasing / obedient to / in agreement with / our Maker Creator, YHVH our Elohim. If you would like me to do that, please leave me a comment saying this. Thank you!
___________________

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Below are two links. These share a message, from Hebrew Nation Radio, as shared by David Matthews:

The top link is for part 1; the next link is for part 2.

http://hebrewnationradio.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=1539:manna-from-heaven-live-10-10-11-sukkot&Itemid=119


http://hebrewnationradio.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=1546:manna-from-heaven-live-10-11-11-sukkot-2&Itemid=119


______________________

I trust you all, ... if you believe it is important to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles, called Succoth / Sukkot by those who have "joined themselves" to The G-d of Yisrael / Israel, through believing trust / faith in YHVH's Son, as Messiah, The Anointed One of YHVH, whose Name is Yeshua (or Yahshua), in Hebrew, ... will do what you can to celebrate it with family, or other followers of Messiah Yeshua, under a "sukkah" you have put together, on your property, or with others in another gathering place.

Shalom!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~