Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Truth for inspiring our Thinking

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

"Ah Adonai YHWH (the covenant Name of The God of Israel)! behold, Thou hast made the heaven and the earth by Thy Great Power and Stretched-out Arm, (and) there is nothing too hard for Thee:"
"Behold, I (am) YHWH, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for Me?"
-- Jeremiah 32:17, 27
________________________

"He
(YHWH) restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of Righteousness for His Name's sake."
-- Psalm 23:3
________________________

"YHVH shall go forth as a mighty man, He shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: He shall cry, yes, roar; He shall prevail against His enemies."
-- Isaiah 42:13
________________________

"Oh give thanks unto YHVH: call upon His Name: make known His Deeds among the people."
"Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him: talk ye of all His Wondrous Works."
-- Psalm 105:1-2
________________________

"For thus said Adonai YHWH, The Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your Strength: ...."
-- Isaiah 30:15
________________________

"Praise ye YHWH. O give thanks unto YHWH; for (He is) Good: for His Mercy (endureth) forever."
-- Psalm 106:1
________________________

"And the work of Righteousness shall be Peace (Shalom); and the effect of Righteousness quietness and assurance forever."
-- Isaiah 32:17
________________________

"O give thanks unto YHWH, for He is Good: for His Mercy (endureth) forever."
-- Psalm 107:1
________________________

"My sheep hear My Voice, and I know them, and they follow Me:"
"And I give unto them eternal Life; and they shall never perish , neither shall any (man) pluck them out of My Hand."
-- John 10:27-28
________________________

"O give thanks unto YHWH; for He is Good: Because His Mercy (endureth) forever."
"I called upon Yah in distress: Yah answered me, (and) set me in a large place."
"YHWH (is) on my side (for me); I will not fear: what can man do unto me?"
-- Psalm 118:1 and 5-6
________________________

"O give thanks unto YHWH; for (He) is Good: for His Mercy (endureth) forever."
"To Him that by Wisdom made the heavens: for His Mercy (endureth) forever."
-- Psalm 136:1 and 5
________________________

"The ear that hears the reproof of life abides among the wise.
He that refuses instruction despises his own soul:
but he that hears reproof gets understanding."
-- Proverbs 15:31-32
________________________