Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanks for Everything !

What are *you* thankful for, today?

Below, I share some of my thoughts with you all, about what I am most Thankful for.  : )

       ~♡~

Yahweh, The One in Whose Capable Hands I have placed my Life while on earth and for the everlasting-ness afterward,
I am very grateful to You, my heavenly Father, for Your abundant Mercy and LovingKindness, and for Your Limitless Love, You have shown to me throughout my Life, so far!

Despite my errors in judgment,

my mistakes in choices I've made,

my faulty decisions which led me into potentially disastrous circumstances and dangerous territory,

my naivaté and wrongly- placed trust in other people, that You have instructed me through, since then,

my Honesty, Integrity and Steadfastness, You built into my Soul from early on in my Life on earth,

and the regrets, disapppintments, times of sadness, grudges / bitter feelings / angry reactions, and guilt n shame, I have experienced,

You, Yahweh my King, have brought me through all of that, with Your Longsuffering Patience, Your Mercies that are New every morning, Your Faithful Character which upholds my Soul, and Your Love and trustworthy Hope I cling to, have ever *been there for me (!)* since before You let me come out into this "world" from my Momma's womb!

You have enabled me to be a Survivor!

I am so very grateful You sent Imanu El ( El with us ) Yeshúa ( Yahshúa ) to Live as The Example of How to Walk Before You
in Light and
in Pure Love, and
in Faithfulness,
in Right-Wiseness,
in Truth as The Way to You, Avi ( my Father ) YHVH ( Yahweh )!
HalleluYah !

   ~♡~

#HalleluYah !
#Truth
#Life ! is found in Yeshua !

Shalom, you all !

~♡~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your kind words with us. If you want to rant, do not waste our time. Shalom