Monday, May 16, 2011

John 14:10-14, 15, 21, 23

Yeshua spoke the words, below, to His followers, while on earth. They do apply to all His followers who have come to know Him, and believe He is YHVH God's only-begotten Son, The Lamb of YHVH God, Who gave His Life for each of us who believe in Him as our Savior, Redeemer, our kinsman-Redeemer, and as our Master, Lord, King. --

John 14:10-14
"Believest thou not that I AM in The Father (YHVH God our Elohim), and The Father in Me? the words that I speak unto your I speak not of Myself: but The Father that dwelleth in Me, He doeth the works.
Believe Me that I (am) in The Father, and The Father in Me: or else believe Me for the very works' sake.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater (works) than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father."

"And whatsoever ye shall ask in My Name, that will I do, that The Father may be glorified in The Son.
If ye shall ask any thing in My Name, I will do it."

John 14:15
"If ye love (agape) Me, keep My Commandments."

John 14:21
"He that hath My Commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."

John 14:23
"Jesus (Yeshua) answered and said unto him (Judas, not Iscariot), he will keep My Words: and My Father will love (agape) him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."
___________________________