Monday, July 20, 2009

an article by Joseph Farah, on World Net Daily

The title of this article is: "Counting the czars"
" Exclusive: Joseph Farah declares, U.S. must be governed by people, not by 'god-like kings' "

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=104443


If I were you, I would want to read it.

Again, folks, please understand me: I am not "out to get these guys." God is! He wants their souls to turn, in full repentance, to acknowledge His Son as The Lamb of God, and as the only, True Messiah, ... ( to explain a bit ) to choose (wholeheartedly) to believe in Yeshua (Jesus) as their own, personal Lord (Master) and Savior (Redeemer, The Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of all the people in the world who will believe in Him, as God's only Son, and as Messiah / Christ).

So, if you will, you could use the names listed in the article to begin (if you have not yet done so) to pray for each person, by name.
God likes us to pray specifically, ... as specifically as we are able to.
Though God's Word does not command us to pray for the salvation of souls, particular souls, what I actually mean here is to:
Ask God if He will (please) show each one of these people their need for "a Savior," to deliver them from the just punishment for their sins.
We can ask God, in prayer, also, to make each one of these people miserable (within their souls) until they accept the free gift of salvation from God, that He is offering to them, through His Son, Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ).

When we read such "articles," we can rejoice that God is "at work," in us, making us more like His Son, while seriously remembering our former "fallen condition" ... under His wrath, before we accepted the free gift of salvation "in" His Son, Yeshua haMashiach (Jesus Christ).
I used to be one who rejected God.
I did not realize I was doing that, but I was.
But then, God, Whom I have acknowledged as my Father in Heaven (for quite a bunch of years now), had mercy on my wretched soul, and opened my eyes, and my understanding, to realize Who He is, and Who His Son is! Hallelujah!
What a day that was, in 1970!!
And, after that, He has been ever so faithful to grow me in Him, whenever I submit my will to His, and let His sanctifying power work within my soul!
His Holy Spirit dwells within my spirit!
He has saved my soul!
I am His!
He sought me, and bought me, with the Redeeming / Atoning Blood of His precious Son, Yeshua haMashiach!!! Hallelujah!

Anyway, please read what Mr. Farah shares, at the World Net Daily site, through the link above.
Those guys at World Net Daily are doing a great job sharing the truth, and trying to keep Americans informed of the truth. Thank God for them!

Some day, maybe very soon, we will meet in Heaven, and ... we'll get to thank them in person. I don't know if that's how it will go, in Heaven. But God will be there, and Yeshua / Jesus will be there, and The Holy Spirit will be there! And those 3 are "the most" I care about, there! What a day (an eternal day) "that" will be, too! Amen!
Hallelujah!